The Latest News From North America's Leading Cancer Centers
Over 3,000 readers—including policymakers and key contacts at AACI's 103 member cancer centers—receive the AACI Update by email each month.
Many thanks to everyone who has made the publication a success, especially the communications professionals who consistently provide AACI with compelling stories. To maintain our high standards of quality, AACI has established some general content guidelines.
AACI Update Sections
Headlines are reserved for major news items, such as center director appointments and high-impact legislative news.
News From the Centers stories span five categories:
- Awards & Honors
- Grants & Gifts (exceeding $1 million)
- Leadership Transitions
- Research Highlights
- Other News
- AACI must limit the number of stories in each issues to two (2) per member. If a cancer center submits more than two stories for a given issue, AACI communications staff reserve the right to select stories for publication.
- AACI Update is aimed at a national readership. Please do not submit stories with a local or regional focus, including fundraisers and promotional events.
- Email stories to email@example.com. Please include a link to a press release or online news story with your submission. If a relevant photo is available, we encourage you to submit a high-resolution JPG or PNG as well.
- The deadline for submission is three (3) business days before the first of the month. Stories submitted after this deadline will be considered for publication in the following issue.
Director of Communications and Public Affairs
Communications and External Relations Manager