Clinical Research Regulatory Manager
Holden Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of Iowa
To coordinate and manage clinical trial regulatory activities within the Clinical Research Services (CRS) of Holden Comprehensive Cancer Center (HCCC).
* Oversees clinical research regulatory workflow processes.
* Develops/maintains a dynamic process to move studies efficiently through Confidentiality Disclosure Agreement (CDA) workflows.
* Continuously evaluates existing procedures for documenting regulatory processes to determine and implement methods to improve efficiency and accuracy.
* Develops and recommends short and long-term program objectives and strategies for process improvement implementation.
* Participates in committees, making recommendations, voting, and implementing change as appropriate.
* Assists in orientation and education of new staff and faculty regarding the clinical trial regulatory process and expectations.
Master’s degree in a Business, healthcare or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* Minimum of 3-5 years administrative, supervisory and program experience.
* Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Proficient in computer software applications, clinical trial systems, including spreadsheet and database experience.
* Experience in coordinating multiple projects and diverse functions independently.
For a complete description please refer to req# 20002557 at jobs@uiowa
Apply here: https://uiowa.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/clin-trials-rsrch-manager-8923?et=Do6fwZeH