The Moffitt Cancer Center Clinical Trials Office is looking for Clinical Program Coordinators for ICE-T and Breast programs.
Moffitt Cancer Center is internationally recognized for our focus on personalized cancer care and translational research. The mission of Moffitt is clear, focused, and fully stated in nine words, "To contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer." With a tradition of excellence that began with the first patient admission in 1986, dedicated Moffitt physicians, scientists, and staff members have remained committed to excellence in an atmosphere characterized by kindness, caring, and hope.
· Serves as a Program Coordinator for all studies related to the disease specific department with primary responsibilities of clinical trial navigation, pre-screening processes and development of tracking systems.
· Creates, modifies and maintains databases for all actively recruiting and future clinical trials to closely track eligibility criteria and enrollment timelines.
· Serves as a single point of contact for referring physicians, patients and caregivers to guide, review eligibility and provide access to available clinical trials.
· Develops an integrated approach to navigate the referral of patients to the appropriate clinical trial.
· Consents potential study patients for screening.
· Review trials prior to Scientific Review Committee submission and contribute to the assessment of accrual feasibility.
· Works directly with the PI to ensure all requirements are met to support the success of the research protocols.
· Prioritizes research initiatives, identifies funding mechanisms and aides in the preparation of grants by providing data to investigators.
· Bachelor's degree (Master's preferred)
· 4 years’ experience in clinical trials(patient facing coordination, data management, regulatory or other research coordination)-2 of the 4 years required in oncology.
· Clinical Research Certification (SOCRA, ACRP) required
· Thorough knowledge of the clinical research process, procedures, and understanding of complex research protocols.
· Bilingual a plus.
Please view Moffitt's website at https://www.moffitt.org/careers-education/