The UF Health Cancer Center is seeking a Clinical Data Analyst II to join its Project Management Office. This position as the lead data analyst for the Center’s portfolio of IIT and IND clinical trials. The UFHCC has been serving Floridians for over 20 years and invite you to join our talented team.
As the lead data analyst for our Project Management Office you will oversee day-to-day data management activities for PMO managed studies and consult with investigators and sponsors during the initiation and creation of new research protocols. You will also partner with other data analysts and statisticians at UF and partnering agencies/institutions to develop tailored tools and processes for collecting and testing PMO clinical trials data. Part of your time will also be dedicated to general project management for a small portfolio of PMO studies.
Salary is commensurate with education and experience, with a range of $60,000 - $68,000 annually.
As an ideal candidate you will have/be:
- A Master's in Statistics or another related field and two to three years of data management and/or statistical review in clinical research, or a Bachelor’s in the same along with three to four years working with research data in an academic clinical research center or an industry research facility;
- Diverse skills in data management and statistical methods, programming skills are desirable but not required;
- Strong interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work with a broad range of people;
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently, interact professionally, and utilize effective writing and organizational skills;
- Demonstrated understanding and effective use of Emotional Intelligence strategies and skills;
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response;
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment;
- Forward-thinking mentality, actively seeking opportunities and proposing creative solutions with strong decision-making capability;
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders and critical staff, both internally and externally, through a variety of communication mediums and venues;
- Demonstrated data analysis skills with ability to synthesize aggregate data into meaningful operational metric and benchmarking reports and to communicate that data in meaningful ways to stakeholders;
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders across functions to optimize performance and drive projects to completion;
- Excellent meeting management, group facilitation, and consultation skills;
- Demonstrated skillset in project management and awareness of various project management modalities and techniques.
Visit the full job ad here
to review the complete details of the position and apply for consideration.