Chief Financial Officer
Fox Chase Cancer Center, Temple Health
Fox Chase Cancer Center is a special place filled with the excitement of world-class science, outstanding clinical research, and high quality patient care. At Fox Chase, people care about their work, their patients and their colleagues. We understand that our employees are the most important asset in making a positive difference in the fight against cancer and are committed to excellence through recruiting and hiring the best talent available in hospital care.
As Chief Financial Officer, you will serve as the senior financial executive for various entities that comprise Fox Chase cancer Center (American Oncologic Hospital, Institute For Cancer Research, FCCC Medical Group, Inc., Fox Chase Network and Fox Chase, Ltd.). The CFO will report directly to the Senior VP, serve as the Treasurer of Fox Chase Cancer Center Foundation and act as the point of contact to the Corporate Shared Services in Finance.
Holding responsibility for the overall financial activities and affairs both internally and externally, the CFO will retain overall executive level responsibility for financial statements, the systems of internal controls, accounts payable, payroll and the revenue cycle.
Your ability to develop, implement and ensure compliance with fiscal policies and procedures, and serve as the financial planner, while providing expertise relative to all fiscal matters will be essential. Additional qualifications include:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business administration with a major in Accounting or a related field required; Master’s degree in a related field preferred
• At least 10 years of progressive experience in financial management in health care
• General experience with and in-depth knowledge of financial information systems and revenue cycle activities
• General experience with research activities and physician practice management preferred
• Certified Public Accountant preferred
We offer a competitive salary, a valuable 403(b) match and other excellent benefits including tuition assistance for you (and full time undergraduate dependents that attend Temple University.
To learn more and apply, email a resume and cover letter to: George.Wilson@fccc.edu
Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer