Nominations are now being accepted for the AACI Physician Clinical Leadership Initiative
(PCLI) Steering Committee. The PCLI Steering Committee helps guide the activities of the initiative and identify opportunities for AACI cancer center clinical leaders to share solutions and best practices. Committee members also identify ways AACI can collaborate with like-minded organizations.
- Be employed by an AACI cancer center
- Hold a title of chief medical officer, executive medical director, associate director for clinical affairs, or an equivalent position with a leadership role in overseeing the cancer program’s clinical enterprise
- Hold a medical degree
Steering Committee member responsibilities:
- Serve a three-year term beginning in January 2020
- Participate in bi-monthly and ad hoc teleconference calls
- Work with AACI staff during their term to plan one webinar on a topic of the committee member's choice to address a common challenge faced by cancer center chief medical officers
- Develop and pilot surveys as they pertain to physician clinical leaders or clinical teams of the clinical research program
- Plan and attend the annual AACI PCLI Meeting held during the AACI/CCAF Annual Meeting each fall
- Facilitate additional projects as needed
All AACI cancer center members are welcome to submit nominations until 5:00 pm PT on Friday, December 13
. PCLI Steering Committee members will cast their votes for nominees and add four new members to the steering committee. Election results will be announced in January 2020.
Submit a Nomination