Clinical Study Initiation Analyst
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
Under the direction of the Clinical StudyInitiation Manager (CSI Manager) and the Sr. Research Manager, the JCCCDirector, the JCCC Chief Administrative Officer (CAO), the JCCC Senior Director of Clinical Oncology Research and TRIO-US Network and the CRUMedical Director (Senior Leadership), you get to do database management, with regards to research trials and patient information, build/update research calendar specification calendars and budgets, as well as ensure the integrity of data being collected and entered into the clinical research management system (CRMS). In your role you will be responsible for creating and updating study protocol calendars and budgets. In addition, the incumbent will monitor, verify and validate the integrity of various data elements into the CRMS.
Salary range: $50,700.00-$100,300.00 Annual
● Ability to assess,assist, confirm, educate, and monitor user expectations and satisfaction.
● Ability to complete job responsibilities with minimal supervision.
● Experience in first tier user support and training.
● Good communication skills both written and verbal to obtain and convey information to staff team members.
● Interpersonal skills sufficient to interface professionally, appropriately and effectively with faculty and staff.
● Proficiency in Windows,MS Office applications in particular Excel and Word.
● Skill in multi-tasking, prioritizing job responsibilities while maintaining accuracy and efficiency.
● Skilled in problem solving techniques, critical thinking and creativity, and possess aptitude to develop new solutions
● Strong time management,organizational, documentation, attention to detail, and task follow up skills Preferred
● Experience using OnCore,Velos or a similar CRMS
● Experience working in the clinical research field
Interested candidates apply online at: