UC Davis Medical Center
UC Davis Medical Center - Sacramento, CA
Salary Range: $2245.60 to $4590.40 Biweekly
Final Filing Date: 08/12/2018
The Advertising Specialist (Media Comm Spec 3) is primarily responsible for providing technical expertise in the oversight of media advertising campaigns associated with conducting a comprehensive statewide tobacco education program for the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) - California Tobacco
Control Program (CTCP).
This position is responsible for all aspects and stages of creative development
for television, radio, print, out of home, digital and mobile advertising, reviewing and providing strategic and creative input regarding advertising and media plans. Develop and implement digital media projects, including websites management and daily oversight, digital advertising and digital/social media consumer engagement. This individual is responsible for leading strategic planning activities, paid efforts,
and on-going communications.
• Extensive experience in managing advertising agencies to develop comprehensive media campaigns.
• Experience working on a variety of advertising and digital efforts, including the coordination of formative research with focus groups and online testing to assess advertising concepts.
• Experience leading procurement efforts to obtain advertising services.
• Experience with digital video editing software.
• THIS POSITION MAY BE SUBJECT TO A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION, DRUG SCREEN, LIVE SCAN FINGERPRINTING, MEDICAL EVALUATION CLEARANCE, AND FUNCTIONAL CAPACITY ASSESSMENT
To view full job description and submit an on-line application visit UC Davis Career Opportunities at:
Requisition number #053378
The University of California, Davis is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer