In October 2018, AACI’s Clinical Research Innovation (CRI) formed the Regulatory File Management Working Group. The working group has established recommendations for implementing and working with eRegulatory systems, which will be discussed in an upcoming webinar.
AACI will present "Perspectives on Implementing an eRegulatory System" at 3:00 pm ET on Tuesday, December 10. The webinar will provide two case studies from cancer centers that have successfully implemented a hybrid, home-grown application and an out-of-the-box solution.
Topics for discussion include:
- Digitizing paper records
- Utilizing cloud servers, shared drives, and external storage, including thumb drives
- Learning from past failures to achieve successful operations
- Updating documents to ensure version control
- Onboarding new staff and providing access to network trial sites
- Making the case for purchasing a system from a vendor
The webinar will be presented by Brieana Marino
, regulatory manager, Clinical Research Services at UPMC Hillman Cancer Center, and Cary Passaglia, MSRC, CCRP
, administrative director, clinical research at Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center of Northwestern University.
AACI hosts regular webinars
on a range of clinical and operational topics for cancer centers.