AACI's Clinical Research Innovation (CRI) will host "Implementing the Shared Investigator Platform"
at 2:00 pm eastern on Thursday, June 18
Members of AACI's Shared Investigator Platform (SIP) Task Force will share experiences and suggested workflows for the successful implementation of the SIP. For members who may have questions about the utilization of the SIP platform, a representative from Cognizant will address technology solutions and ways centers can move forward with SIP implementation.
Topics for discussion include:
- Examples for creating your SIP organization and facility profile
- Suggested workflows for SIP implementation
- Ways to resource staff effort to manage SIP implementation
- Support options available from Cognizant Life Sciences and Industry Sponsors
- Information about upcoming technology platform releases to enhance date entry requirements
- Utilizing lessons learned by others to streamline implementation
- Expectations of sponsors and timelines to ensure your trial site is ready to implement new trials
The webinar will be moderated by Hobs Apell
, senior executive director, clinical trials office at The University of Kansas Cancer Center. Panelists are Lindsay Casetta, CCRP
, quality assurance and education manager, Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute; Jessica Moehle, CCRP
, director of operations, clinical trials office, Huntsman Cancer Institute; Lestter Cruz Serrano, MD
, medical affairs director, Cognizant Life Sciences; and Kendra Todd, MBA
, operations manager, OHSU Knight Cancer Institute.