The NCI-designated Chao Family Comprehensive Cancer Center (CFCCC) is a campus-wide multidisciplinary matrix organization whose goal is to promote and enhance cancer-relevant research and patient care at the University of California, Irvine. The CFCCC provides research resources to its ~175 members engaged in research and offers multidisciplinary cancer care to its patients.
The Chao Family Comprehensive Cancer Center has an opening for a Protocol Review and Monitoring Coordinator.
- The Protocol Review and Monitoring Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of Cancer Center committees, including the Protocol Review and Monitoring Committee (PRMC) and the Data and Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB).
- Responsibilities include creating meeting agendas, developing complex correspondence to Principal Investigators (PIs), conducting follow-up activity on committee actions, outreaching to PIs and clinical research coordinators for research accrual information, and writing complex meeting minutes for scientific and clinical meeting deliberations. In addition, the Protocol Review and Monitoring Coordinator tracks all pertinent committee deliberations, communications and information in the clinical trial management system, OnCore, and performs quality assurance reviews to ensure appropriate grant reporting for the Cancer Center Support Grant.
- 3 to 5 years of related work experience with a Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science, or equivalent experience.
- Experience coordinating operational logistics for high-level scientific and clinical meetings utilizing teleconference and web conference technology.
- Demonstrated experience providing high level administrative support to faculty members.
- Ability to draft clear, concise correspondence including editing, correct format and grammar, spelling and syntax for complex scientific meetings.
- Demonstrated high-level communication skills to convey information in a clear and concise way, synthesizing information and presenting it to others both verbally and in written format.
For complete details and qualifications, and to submit an application, please visit https://staffing2.hr.uci.edu