The full time program coordinator will report to the Association of American Cancer Institutes (AACI) director of programs. The incumbent will work closely with AACI's Clinical Research Innovation
(CRI) and Physician Clinical Leadership Initiative
- Coordinate day-to-day responsibilities associated with AACI programs
- Draft meeting summaries and minutes for the AACI annual report, steering committees, and website
- Prepare reports for leadership and AACI board review
- Draft survey questions and analyze and present survey data
- Organize and facilitate virtual working group meetings and work closely with steering committee members to plan programming
- Submit content as needed for the AACI website and newsletter
- Assist with maintenance of AACI's member database and role-based listservs
- Assist with planning and executing the annual AACI CRI Meeting and other meetings and events as required (some travel required)
Bachelor's degree required and experience in clinical research and/or related setting preferred.
Additional Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software products such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook, along with excellent working knowledge of a PC
- Knowledge of clinical research methodology and processes and/or project management
- Working knowledge of clinical trials operations at cancer centers
- Knowledge of survey tools
The ideal candidate will be able to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication and organizational skills. Travel is required two to three times a year for up to five days at at time.
This position is located at AACI headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA. To apply, please submit a resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Program Coordinator" in the subject line.