Georgetown University’s Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center (LCCC) seeks to improve the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of cancer through innovative basic and clinical research, patient care, community education and outreach, and the training of cancer specialists for the future. Founded in 1970, LCCC is the only NCI designated comprehensive cancer center in the Washington, DC area. Our community is a tight knit group of remarkable individuals interested in intellectual inquiry and making a difference in the Washington, D.C. area and the world. LCCC has several employment opportunities available listed below with additional positions available in the coming months.
· Clinical Research Nurse – Perform a vital role in patient safety and serve as a Clinical Research Nurse for phase I, II, and III clinical trials using investigational agents for the solid tumor, Hematology and BMT disease groups.
· Data Manager II – Manage the data from numerous clinical trials of varying complexity and stages and ensure the seamless transmission of data between clinical site and trial sponsor.
· Senior Data Manager – Serve as a supervisor and support staff within the LCCC, who are responsible for the data management of phase I, II, and III oncology clinical trials conducted at LCCC.
· Regulatory Associate I/II – Conduct regulatory activities for clinical trials at LCCC.
· Study Activation Coordinator – Monitor the progress of clinical trials throughout the study activation process in pursuit of efficient, competitive study activation timelines.
· Quality Control Coordinator – Provide oversight of research compliance activities, ensuring the execution of consistent and current quality assurance standards and practices.
· Research Finance Liaison – Serve as the essential link between LCCC’s departments and across Georgetown University.
· Metrics and Analytics Coordinator – Oversee the development and implementation of quality assurance techniques for clinical research metrics and data elements used at LCCC.
Cancer Center Support and Research Coordination
· Research Project Manager – Serve as Project Manager for the LCCC’s P30 Cancer Center Support Grant (CCSG).
· Research Program Coordinator – Serve as the Program Coordinator for multiple cancer research programs at LCCC by providing support to the Research Program Leaders and members.
· Metrics and Analytics Coordinator – Support LCCC’s Administration and senior leaders in the management of research metrics required for a National Cancer Institute (NCI)-Designated cancer center.
· Facilities Manager – Serve as project manager to the day-to-day facilities operations including infrastructure and equipment maintenance and repairs.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, visit Georgetown University Career Opportunities here