Moffitt Cancer Center (MCC), an NCI-designated comprehensive cancer center in the state of Florida and ranked as one of Best Hospitals for Cancer on U.S. News & World Report, is seeking highly motivated individuals to join the Clinical Trials Office as a Clinical Research Coordinator II (CRC II)
Be part of the significant contributions to the prevention and cure of cancer which is based on compassion for our patients, an emphasis on collaboration, and a culture of scientific excellence.
· Supports the Principal Investigator (PI) in clinical trials by implementing and coordinating research including administrative procedures at Moffitt Cancer Center.
· As the primary resource for the protocols, the CRC II will coordinate patient care by collaborating with medical staff, and document in accordance with standards and regulatory guidelines.
· Will act as liaison between the investigators, care providers, Moffitt regulatory staff and the sponsor.
· Along with the investigator, the CRC II will screen, enroll, and follow study subjects, ensuring protocol compliance and close monitoring while the subjects are on study.
· The CRC II will perform all Clinical Research Coordinator core support and additional responsibilities of more complex studies, with a higher patient volume.
· The CRC II is responsible for determining methods and procedures for the coordination of newly assigned studies.
Credentials and Qualifications:
· *Bachelor’s degree with 2 years clinical trials coordination experience
o *In lieu of a bachelor’s degree, an associate’s degree with 4 years clinical trials coordination experience may be considered
· CCRP/CCRC certification preferred
Please view our website at https://www.moffitt.org/careers-education/
requisition # 53263 for information.