Clinical Operations Leader, Solid Tumor Office
The UF Health Cancer Center is currently seeking an experienced oncology research professional to join our Clinical Research Office as a Clinical Operations Leader in our Solid Tumor Office! This position plays a critical role in the management of our clinical research staff and is an excellent opportunity for an experienced coordinator to transition into leadership under an experienced mentor. The UFHCC has been serving Floridians for over 20 years and invite you to join our talented team!
As the Clinical Operations Leader in our Solid Tumor Office (STO), you will assist the Unit Manager with day-to-day supervision and oversight of the unit and will coordinate a portfolio of complex and/or niche cancer clinical trials. This is a highly collaborative, responsible position within our Clinical Research Office (CRO) and plays an important part in ensuring unit compliance with protocol requirements and satisfactory care for our patients.
Salary is commensurate with education and experience, with a range of $75,000 - $80,000 annually.
As an ideal candidate you will have:
- Master’s Degree in Nursing, Health Care, and/or Basic Sciences and eight or more years of relevant experience and/or training in research and/or oncology preferred;
- Extensive experience in clinical research including proficiency with databases and/or patient data;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel, Word;
- Ability to successfully work independently, interact professionally, and utilize effective writing and organizational skills;
- Proficient time management skills and ability to successfully manage multiple priorities;
- Prior experience as a supervisor or team lead and/or completion of leadership/management training program (eg. Managing at UF – The Supervisory Challenge) highly preferred;
- Licensure as a registered professional nurse in accordance with Chapter 464 Florida Statutes or eligibility to practice nursing in accordance with Section 210 Florida Administrative Code;
- Professional clinical research and/or oncology certification (through SOCRA, ACRP, etc. or as an OCN) are required at the earliest of 12 months from hire or eligibility.
Visit the full job ad here to review the complete details of the position and apply for consideration.