The UFHCC is currently seeking a seasoned leader to take the helm of our Clinical Research Administration Division! Full details and application instructions can be found here.
Assistant Director of Clinical Research Administration
As part of the Cancer Center’s Clinical Research Office, you will be responsible for leading the Clinical Research Administration Division which is responsible for oversight and management of protocol activation, amendments, contracting, and research administration activities across the Center’s clinical trials portfolio.
This is a senior leadership position ideal for candidates with established careers in research administration specializing in clinical trials awards management. Ideal candidates with have an engaged, forward-thinking management style with a desire and skillset to grow the CRO research portfolio and refine divisional activities.
· A Master’s in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or equivalent.
· 10+ years of research experience including experience with pre- and post-award management.
· Prior experience as a supervisor and/or completion of leadership/management training.
· Professional certification in clinical research and/or research administration and active affiliation with appropriate professional networks and organizations and ongoing community involvement.
$95,000 - $110,000; commensurate with education and experience.
As part of the University of Florida, we have access to a wide range of high-quality benefits including health benefits, retirement plans, paid leave, professional development opportunities, and work life support. Detailed information and plan comparisons can be found here
The University of Florida and UF Health Cancer Center is committed to non-discrimination with respect to race, creed, color, religion, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, national origin, political opinions or affiliations, genetic information, and veteran status in all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.
Applicants must upload a copy of the following to be considered:
· Cover Letter or Letter of Interest
· Curriculum Vitae or Resume
List of Three Professional References
Please reach out to us
if you have any questions regarding the role or the interview process.